Sunday, January 4, 2009

Candidacy Press Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
1/4/09


CONTACT: Jason McCutchin, (608) 839-1870
jason.mccutchin@gmail.com


A FRESH PERSPECTIVE FOR THE MONONA GROVE SCHOOL DISTRICT



COTTAGE GROVE – With tough decisions ahead for the Monona Grove School District, especially in a weak economy, I know my experience as an accountant with Midwest Family Broadcasting for the past 8 years will be an added bonus to the School Board.

That is why I am officially announcing my candidacy for the Monona Grove School Board.

As someone who deals with numbers day in and day out and routinely has to help troubleshoot budgets, I know what it takes to keep businesses on track. As a father of a 7-year-old, I also know how much work teachers and administrators do to keep classrooms in good shape, even though funding for schools is often the first to take a hit.

Monona Grove has a stellar reputation and is respected as a top-notch school district around the state. For my daughter and all kids in Monona and Cottage Grove, I want that to continue.

I know my experience as a member of the Business Services Committee for the past two plus years will also benefit the school district. We need to work TOGETHER to keep the instruction levels high, facilities maintained and yet have fiscal responsibility and integrity.

I am just the man to help get that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment