Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Absence

I have received a couple e-mails/comments from individual(s) complaining about my lengthy absence. Well to those individual(s) I say GET OVER IT.

I started this blog about 2 years ago to update people on my status as I ran for the board. This was never supposed to be a full time job. I have way to many things going on in my life to worry about posting on a blog daily. Do I wish that I had the time to post more? Most definitely. However, behind work, school board meetings and family I don't have the time very often.

My family already takes a back seat most of the time to work and my school board duties. I say this as I am sitting at a hotel in Springfield, IL. I refuse to give away any more of my time when I can be spending it with my family. I will post when I have the time and I feel I have something to say.

I do appreciate those that have followed/read my blog over the past 2 years. It is good to know that at least a few people are interested in my opinions.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment